Order a custom order from our etsy store
Our embroidery hoop displayed flowers would look great at any #eco wedding or event. They would look stunning grouped together over the dessert table or around the wedding cake. Contact Green Wedding Boutique to order yours. Prices starting from as little as £10 a hoop.
Order a custom order from our etsy store
Our flower garlands make pretty alternative flower decorations to the traditional bridal/ bridesmaid or flower girl bouquets. They also make a beautiful momento for you, your bridesmaids or flower girls. Imagine the delighted exclamations of your close friends and family as they see your flower girls heading down the aisle holding one of our flower garlands. Why not add a sign pegged across the middle announcing "here comes the bride" You can order a custom garland from our etsy boutique.
Paper cut and wood letter "here comes the bride" signs coming soon to our etsy store.
We create beautiful miniature floral arrangements that look like individual cupcakes for delivery or collection in the Bristol area. You can order by the floral cupcake - single, double, treble, half a dozen or a dozen. We offer discounts for wedding orders over a dozen. Contact us for more details.
A single Blooming marvelous floral cupcake with a biodegradable kraft cupcake box - prices starting from as little as £15
We don't use floral foam in the creation of our cupcakes. Each floral arrangement is arranged by hand in a biodegradable container wrapped in a paper cupcake case and a cupcake cardboard wrapper. The flowers are secured and recieve water from biodegradable water pearls.
Please note we only create seasonal floral arrangements. You can choose from a range of colour schemes.
If you would like a particular seasonal flower we will endeavour to supply.
Our Blooming marvellous floral cupcakes are beautiful as wedding centrepieces arranged with vintage crockery or on cupcake stands. Your guests would also love them as a wedding favour or table name place.
They also make ideal birthday, engagement or anniversary presents. We can deliver in the Bristol area for as little as £3.50
We can create custom orders with name tags and ribbons to match your wedding theme.
Contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements for your wedding, party or event.
100th Twitter follower Flower crown giveaway! Our 100th follower and a randomly selected follower will win a paper flower crown. Follow us @craftedweddings on Twitter
At Green Wedding Boutique we believe small steps can have a significant impact on creating an ethical wedding.
Here's our top ten tips to get you started:
Share your tips and ideas in the comments section.
1. Send an e card save the date and wedding invitations to reduce paper consumption.
2. Save paper yet again get guests to RSVP to an email address. To make it more special the couple can set up a joint email address for example tietheknot@gmail
3.Alternatively be uber organised and direct your guests to a google form which captures which guests can make the date, dietary requirements and any other particulars relevant to your wedding.
4.Create your own personalised private link wedding website. Or simply use a wedding website service provider. Guests can simply RSVP direct to your site. Contact Green Wedding Boutique for prices on their wedding site service.
5. Encourage guests to car share to the Wedding.
6. Consider second hand wedding dresses. Would your Mother, Gran, Aunty let you dig out their wedding dress? Maybe you could get it restyled by a local dress fitter if it's a little dated. Look for bargains online. My own wedding dress cost under £70 on eBay. The previous owner never wore it as they bought another dress after they changed their mind about the first one. Apparently quite a common occurrence. Look out for vintage material and dresses that can be altered too.
7. Ask your wedding guests to only throw environmentally friendly confetti that is biodegradable.
8. Encourage out of town wedding guests to stay with local friends or family or stay at an apartment or house on Airbnb.
9. If you are giving your guests favours make sure they are edible. Other good alternatives are gifts to Charity, seed packets, small British plants or flowers. Or simply ask guests to take home your table flowers at the end of the evening.
10. Make sure there are takeaway bags handy for guests to take home left over wedding food. Alternatively arrange for left overs to be donated to a homeless shelter. Check your local shelter online to see their specific rules about chilled and cooked food and if they accept donations.
Green Wedding Boutique is run by Rachel a Bristol based Creative. Green Wedding Boutique was opened after I struggled to find just the right creative and inspiring ethically minded decorations for my own wedding.